Registration, participation, membership in the community
(1) Prerequisite for the use of the forum and the community is a prior registration. With the successful registration, the user becomes a member of the community.
(2) There is no entitlement to membership.
(3) The user may not give access to third parties for use. The user is obliged to keep his access data secret and to protect him from access by third parties.
Services of the provider
(1) Claims for damages of the user are excluded, unless otherwise stated below. The above exclusion of liability also applies in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if the user asserts claims against them. (2) Excluded from the disclaimer in paragraph 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, body, health and claims for damages the violation of essential contractual obligations. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract. Also excluded from the disclaimer is the liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
Obligations of the user
(1) The user undertakes to the provider, not to publish posts that violate the good customs or applicable law. In particular, the user undertakes not to publish any contributions,
whose publication constitutes a criminal offense or constitutes a misdemeanor,
infringing copyright, trademark or competition law,
which violate the Legal Services Act,
who have insulting, racist, discriminatory or pornographic content,
contain the advertising.
(2) In the event of a breach of the obligation under subsection (1), the provider is entitled to modify or delete the corresponding contributions and to block the access of the user. The user is obliged to compensate the provider for the damage caused by the breach of duty.
(3) The provider has the right to delete articles and contents, if they could contain a legal offense.
(4) The provider has a claim against the user for exemption of claims of third parties, which assert these because of the violation of a right by the user. The user agrees to assist the provider in the defense of such claims. The user is also obliged to bear the costs of an appropriate legal defense of the provider.
Transfer of rights of use
(1) The copyright for the submitted contributions remains with the respective user. However, by posting its contribution to the forum, the user grants the provider the right to make the contribution permanently available on his website for public access. The provider has the right to postpone posts within his website and to connect them with other content. (2) The user is not entitled to delete or correct any contributions made by the provider.
Termination of membership
(1) The user can terminate his membership by a corresponding statement to the provider without notice. Upon request, the provider will then block the access of the user. (2) The provider is entitled to terminate the membership of a user with a notice period of 2 weeks to the end of the month.
(3) If there is an important reason, the provider is entitled to block the access of the user immediately and to terminate the membership without notice.
(4) After termination of the membership, the provider is entitled to block the access of the user. The provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by the user in the event of termination of membership. A claim of the user to transfer the created contents is excluded.
Change or termination of the offer
(1) The provider is entitled to make changes to his service (2) The provider is entitled to terminate his service with a notice period of 2 weeks. In the event of termination of his service, the provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by the users.
choice of law
The contractual relationship between the provider and the user is governed by the law of the Swiss Confederation. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the user has his habitual residence.